The Anderson University Parents Council
The Anderson University Parents Council is composed of parents of current Anderson University students. The council will work together with the administration and students as ambassadors and advocates for the University to be a premier place of learning – serving students, church, and community while upholding the teachings of Jesus Christ.
What do I need to do to join the Parents Council
- Serve as ambassadors for Anderson University in your geographical region.
- Serve as a strong support group for parents, students, and the University.
- Make a personal financial gift to support Anderson University and encourage other parents to join your efforts.
- As your schedule allows attend the fall and spring meetings of the Council on campus.
- Assist at Family Day, move-in day, and at orientation(s) as your time allows.
If you have any questions about the Parents Council or would like to serve please contact Bradley Orr at 864-231-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways for Parents to stay connected
You can stay connected in the following ways:
|Follow Us on Twitter|
Join the RSS Feeds to the left of this page